Aptaria builds license-free mobile apps that integrate with your Salesforce data, offering flexibility that the standard Salesforce1 app cannot provide. Our apps let you access and edit data in disconnected mode when a wireless network isn’t available. We can also customize an app’s interface and user experience for your tasks, customers, and metrics.
Our team combines deep expertise in Salesforce mobile software and cloud consulting. We have completed more than 100 projects on the Force.com platform. Unlike most Salesforce app developers, Aptaria can engineer complete solutions: databases that smoothly connect to mobile apps (without needing a mobile connection).
Aptaria develops mobile apps that:
- Align with your business goals: Why settle for a generic, out-of-the-box Salesforce1 app when you can have a solution designed specifically for your company?
- Provide offline access: Even when you’re beyond the reach of a wireless network, our Salesforce apps will still save the data you enter. Then, when connectivity is re-established, your database on the cloud will automatically synchronize and update.
- Deliver a user-friendly experience: Custom mobile apps allow for richer, more intuitive interfaces than is offered by the Salesforce1 App. We can create apps that users can be successful on, regardless of their tech abilities.
- Win AppExchange approval: Salesforce’s is constantly changing their App security review process to respond to evolving threats. Aptaria is constantly building Apps that pass Salesforce’s security review, so our development process is always up to date with the latest changes.
- Satisfy App Store and Google Play requirements: Our apps meet Apple’s and Google’s security standards, so that users can download your end product from either store.
- Work on iOS and Android devices: We use Salesforce’s Mobile Software Development Kit to deploy apps that are compatible with multiple operating systems.
- Maintain consistent branding: Aptaria’s graphic designers will ensure that the mobile app reflects the desired look and feel for your company or organization.
Featured Case Study
With a Salesforce mobile app built by Aptaria, eFormix is bringing hospital safety compliance into the digital age. Our app lets health care staff fill out paperless forms while performing site inspections. Automatically-synchronizing updates to the database help hospitals save time and keep up with regulations.Read more in the eFormix case study >
Why choose Aptaria to build your mobile app?
- Salesforce Silver Alliance Partner Since 2007: We’ve earned a high level of trust and recognition directly from Salesforce. Most of our team members are certified Salesforce developers or consultants.
- Broad Industry Background: Aptaria has tackled projects ranging from Salesforce real estate customization to nonprofit advocacy apps. With this strong, varied experience, we can apply Salesforce tools to solve problems in any sector.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: In a survey conducted by Salesforce, all of our clients gave us 10/10 on the AppExchange, the highest possible rating.
- Pay-As-You-Go Pricing: Our payment model spares you the heavy upfront investment required by many other firms. Instead, we charge for completed phases on a time and materials basis.
- Agile Project Management: We incorporate your feedback into our development process—not just at the end of a major phase. This iterative approach prevents delays and makes sure that our work meets your goals.
Learn more about how Aptaria develops mobile apps that integrate with your Salesforce data.