Marketing Cloud takes the guesswork (and a good deal of the work) out of building campaigns at every stage. Expand your knowledge of customers, apply that intelligence to shape a successful campaign strategy, then calculate your ROI—all within Marketing Cloud.
A Salesforce Silver Alliance Partner since 2007, Aptaria will integrate Pardot or ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud tools, with Salesforce CRM to customize a solution for your company.
Aptaria can help your company use Marketing Cloud to:
- Create campaigns based on detailed information, not intuition, and generate lists of potential donors or customers from a Salesforce database.
- Segment your database and sort leads according to pertinent variables, such as income, location, and gender.
- Quickly identify hot leads through automatic scoring based on interactions like email opens and clicks, webinar views, and whitepaper downloads.
- Build easy-to-use promotional email templates that let you make colorful outreach materials and send e-blasts rapidly.
- Track all email open rates, clicks, and responses by recipient to gauge the effectiveness of your campaigns and gain insight into your customers’ behaviors.
- Save time by managing email and communications from a single, seamless platform. No importing contact lists. No exporting interaction data.
- Assess your marketing return on investment (ROI) by tracking a campaign’s impact on conversions, right down to how individual leads act and react.
- Launch nurturing or drip campaigns to keep your prospects interested in your products or services until they are ready to buy.
Why work with Aptaria on Marketing Cloud integrations?
- Salesforce Specialists: Our Salesforce-certified developers and consultants have honed their skills on 100+ projects. Whether you’re already on the Force.com platform or want to convert, we’ll set up Markting Cloud to gather the insights and data you need most.
- Pardot and ExactTarget Knowledge: Few consultancies have expertise in these marketing automation tools and deep Salesforce experience. Aptaria offers both.
- Experience in Diverse Industries: We’ve worked with clients in nonprofit, financial services, real estate, health care, software and more. We’ll come to your project with an understanding of the challenges and best practices unique to your sector.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: According to an independent survey conducted by Salesforce, all of Aptaria’s clients report that they are pleased with our consulting work. As Darren Phelps, Director of IT for Student Veterans of America, wrote about our services, “The Aptaria team went out of their way to accommodate our timeline and meet our requirements.”
- Flexible Workflow: We cut out the bureaucratic structure that slows projects down. Our Agile approach enables us to address your feedback and requests throughout the development process—without straying from our agreed-upon schedule.
- Flexible Pricing: Keep your upfront investment down to a minimum through our pay-as-you-go service. By dividing the cost of our services among various milestones in the project, according to a time and materials (T&M) model, we make sure our work satisfies your expectations at every stage.