InfoFree.com is a marketing research company. It curates a triple-verified national database of 14 million small to medium-sized businesses.
InfoFree.com recently hired Aptaria to build an app that will give Salesforce customers easy access to its database.
The forthcoming app will enable Salesforce users to search InfoFree.com’s database in a variety of ways. These search possibilities will help Salesforce clients identify leads and prospects in their target market.
With the new app, users will be able to search InfoFree.com by:
- Google Maps – Draw a circle or polygon on a map to get a list of prospects in that area.
- Geography – Run a traditional search by state, city, zip, or area code.
- Company size – Refine prospects based on number of employees and/or revenue.
- Industry – Narrow results by the SIC code.
- Incorporation date – Segment prospects by the age of their business (for instance, to target newer companies).
After searching, customers can download business records directly into Salesforce to use for marketing and sales campaigns.
Would your business benefit from a Salesforce app? If you need an AppExchange developer, Aptaria has a team of Salesforce-certified experts. We specialize in creating apps that:
- Pass Salesforce’s tough security review
- Fit companies’ specific and often complex processes
- Help clients meet their business goals
- Satisfy users, save time, and improve efficiency