Salesforce for Associations
A Salesforce system not only makes day-to-day operations easier, but also helps you engage and understand your member base.
Frustrated by your current association management system (AMS)? With a custom Salesforce implementation, you can handle all facets of your organization from the same place. Track member data, collect dues, and organize events. Run reports and get the information you need whenever you need it.
A Salesforce AMS gives you the flexibility to grow, expand your focus, and deepen member relationships. You can launch marketing initiatives, create online communities, and collect payments or donations—all from a single-login system.
Don’t settle for an unmanageable management system.
Associations often struggle with legacy systems like iMIS in the following ways:
- Difficulty getting information out of a database.
- Expensive and frequent updates for custom features.
- Separate systems for certain tasks and operations, requiring duplicate data entry.
Do those problems sound familiar? A Salesforce AMS can solve them. And Aptaria can help.
What are the advantages of an AMS built on Salesforce?
- Highly customizable – Configure Salesforce for almost any operation imaginable by clicking options, not coding. We can set up a system to meet your association's needs and support your processes.
- Variety of economical add-ons – Our team can select and integrate extensions from 2,700+ listed on the AppExchange, saving money on your implementation.
- Powerful reporting and analytics – It’s simple to run reports from your database to reveal trends. No need for tricky code, formulas, or outside help.
- Time-saving automation – Reduce human effort and error. We can build an AMS that calculates complex financial balances and collects member data for you.
- Versatile communities – Salesforce portals allow members to interact with your organization and with each other, register for events, and securely pay dues.
- Shareable knowledge base – Give your constituents access to a repository of critical documents through the community portal.
- Free, seamless updates – Designed to update gracefully, Salesforce won’t break your custom system when a new version comes out.
Associations trust Salesforce—and Aptaria.
Aptaria has tackled over 100 Salesforce projects. We’re proud to be a Salesforce.org Impact Partner, certified and recommended by Salesforce for consulting in the nonprofit sector. Our team has implemented Salesforce for nonprofits of various sizes.
We can draw on detailed experience with goals and challenges specific to 501c6 organizations. For instance, we’ve enabled associations to switch from Microsoft Dynamics or iMIS to a Salesforce AMS without a loss of data, documents, or work time.
2 large association clients we’ve recently worked with:
We improved NACD’s existing Salesforce system for collecting dues and managing chapter finances. We also expanded the association’s online community.
Aptaria deployed Salesforce’s Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud, enabling APA to provide more value to existing members and recruit new ones.
How can we help your association or member-based organization?
Insights from Aptaria
June 9, 2022
May 5, 2022
April 26, 2022