Community Cloud connects you to the people you most want to cultivate and empower, from consumers to vendors to stakeholders. Salesforce communities and portals draw on the platform’s powerful analytics engine, so you can monitor performance down to individual interactions.
Even the most basic Community Cloud implementation is challenging without a certified Salesforce developer. At Aptaria, we harness knowledge and experience from 100+ Salesforce projects to create customized communities that advance your business goals and mission. You’ll also own the solution we devise. No licensing fees.
Aptaria implements 2 main types of Community Cloud solutions:
- Customer Community – Allows members to log in and interact with your company or organization. Customer Community can help your users:
- Troubleshoot with self-service or help desk support.
- Access your data and resources.
- Process invoices and payments.
- Manage automatically-recurring purchases, donations, or subscriptions.
- Browse upcoming events and register.
Featured Case Study
Concerned Veterans for America (CVA)
Aptaria built a Customer Community that helps CVA, a nonprofit advocacy group, organize volunteers and track their activities. Using Salesforce metrics to understand volunteers better, CVA also improved its website and engagement strategies.Read more in the Concerned Veterans for America case study >
How can Aptaria optimize Community Cloud for your company?
- E-commerce shopping carts – Our team can set up a Customer Community that lets your buyers conveniently save and purchase items.
- Consistent branding and user experience – Aptaria’s graphic designers can create portals and interfaces that blend seamlessly with the look and feel of your website, maintaining your organization’s identity and credibility.
- Security and authentication – Our Salesforce developers will build a safe user registration and verification system. We’ll also specify member ranks and levels of permission, giving different classes of users access to different functionalities.
- Custom dashboards and reporting – We’ll configure Salesforce analytics to deliver valuable insights and metrics, such as logins, account creations, and session durations, to ensure that you can effectively manage the community.
- User notifications with Chatter – This tool allows your customers or vendors to follow a process, such as a help desk ticket or a deal, with real-time updates. Chatter fosters beneficial collaboration among relevant users.
Why work with Aptaria on a Community Cloud implementation?
- Deep Salesforce expertise – If you need to integrate Salesforce, choose a firm that specializes in the platform—every day, every project. A Salesforce Silver Alliance Partner since 2007, Aptaria has developed successful communities and portals for a wide range of target user bases and purposes.
- Background in many industries – We’ve completed projects in a variety of sectors, including financial services, software, nonprofit, real estate, and health care. Our team brings a strong awareness of best practices to implementations in almost any industry.
- 100% customer satisfaction – Salesforce’s AppExchange conducted a survey of Aptaria’s recent clients. They all gave us a 10/10, the highest possible rating.
- Low upfront investment – Aptaria’s pay-as-you-go pricing model helps to keep projects within budgets and ensures that we’ll continue to deliver value to your company or organization.
- Agile approach – Our project management style prioritizes your feedback as we develop. Because we address our clients’ concerns throughout the process, we produce Salesforce implementations that meet (and often surpass) their expectations.
Ready to unlock the full benefits of Community Cloud?
Contact us today