Sales Cloud lets you gather data about customer interactions, encourage conversions, and manage all facets of sales, from anywhere, at any time. However, these tools and features need to be professionally configured in order to handle your company’s accounts, territories, products, and more.
At Aptaria, we integrate Salesforce’s Sales Cloud to streamline common tasks and collect the most important information for your business.
We apply deep knowledge of many industries to each custom Salesforce implementation. Our team has completed over 100 Salesforce projects and earned a 10/10 AppExchange customer satisfaction rating, based on a survey independently conducted by Salesforce.com.
How can Aptaria optimize Sales Cloud for your company?
- Visibility into Pipeline: Projections and charts will reveal trends in your company’s sales pipeline and allow you to adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Salesforce Integration: Aptaria’s developers can seamlessly connect Salesforce to any app or solution that your organization already uses, so your team can easily share information.
- Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ): We’ll create pricing and discount systems that can bundle items for purchase, invoice customers automatically, and generate quotes and contracts. Aptaria does not charge license fees; our custom solution will cost no more than a packaged CPQ solution.
- Custom Dashboards and Reports: We’ll design dashboards that let you perform tasks and access key client data on a single screen. Our team will also set up report templates to deliver the metrics and insights that you and your team value most.
- Account Management: Updates and notifications will help your reps know when and how to proceed with leads and prioritized customers.
- Territory Assignments: The Force.com platform can sort and map complex properties and sales regions, including overlapping or conditional situations.
- Communities and Portals: Need a forum to interact with customers, allow vendors to register deals, or engage volunteers? Our developers can build communities to support your external users.
- Data Migration: Our certified Salesforce developers will migrate existing databases in order to eliminate time-consuming data entry.
Why work with Aptaria on Sales Cloud?
- Salesforce Specialists: It’s simple: if you want your Salesforce project to be successful, choose a firm that specializes in the platform. Aptaria has been a Salesforce Silver Alliance Partner since 2007, focusing on Sales Cloud implementations, integrations, and customizations.
- Experience Across Industries: Aptaria has customized Sales Cloud for companies in a wide range of industries, including financial services, software, nonprofit, real estate, and health care. From Salesforce real estate implementations to nonprofit donor and stewardship tracking, we know how to adapt the platform so that it meets the demands of diverse sectors.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction: In an independent survey tallied by Salesforce’s own AppExchange, all of Aptaria’s recent clients gave our services 10/10, the highest possible rating.
- Pay-As-You-Go Pricing: Some firms expect a large upfront investment before they even begin developing. By contrast, we start working on your project immediately on a time and materials (T&M) basis. You can pay for each feature or phase as we complete it.
- Agile Project Management: We take an iterative approach to projects, addressing your feedback throughout the process. This flexible cycle ensures that a solution evolves to suit your goals—while staying on schedule.