On Tuesday, November 29, Aptaria will host a Salesforce demo party for nonprofits.
This Giving Tuesday event is an opportunity for nonprofit managers to learn more about how Salesforce can benefit their organizations.
- Where? Kimpton Hotel Monaco in Baltimore, MD
- When? The event starts at 4 p.m.
- How much? It’s free! We’ll provide dinner and drinks.
If you plan on coming to the event, please sign up here.
Salesforce recently released the Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP). This flexible starter platform lets nonprofits run their day-to-day operations from one place.
Aptaria is proud to be an NPSP launch partner. At the demo event, we’ll discuss what’s new in this release, explain how we can apply it for different contexts, and answer your questions. You’ll also have the chance to chat with representatives of Salesforce.org, our main event sponsor.
We’re still working on the program for the demo party. So far, we know that the get-together will feature:
- A demonstration of the Nonprofit Success Pack, so you can see how it works
- Presentations focusing on how the NPSP can help your organization achieve its mission
- Customer success stories shared by nonprofits that have worked with Salesforce.org
- A demonstration showing how nonprofit organizations can use WealthEngine products to enhance their fundraising efforts
The demo party will be a fun, educational forum for mingling with Salesforce experts and fellow nonprofit professionals. We hope to see you there. Sign up for the event today and save the date!